Lifetime Christian Adoption Services Include:
- Extensive outreach and services to birth families nationwide.
- African American outreach programs.
- Grants for adoptions of hard-to-place and special needs children.
- Recruiting qualified Christian adoptive families for adoption.
- Educational Programs for the community, churches and women’s groups
- Helping match qualified families with prospective birth mothers or placing parents with waiting children.
- Provide pre- and post-adoption support as needed or requested.
- Provide adoption information about up-and-coming adoption issues to adoptive families, adoption professionals, medical professionals, clergy, and the general public.
- Lifetime Christian Adoption provides a safe place for anyone wishing to explore adoption without pressure or judgment.
Lifetime’s purpose and dedication is to avoid the needless institutionalization of children whenever possible, by providing supportive, ethical, and personalized programs to those women, children, and families seeking adoption assistance – 24 hours a day – seven days a week.
Lifetime Adoption Center L.L.C. is a national adoption service. Lifetime was founded in 1986 as an Adoption Support and Referral Group by Mardie Caldwell after her struggle with 7 pregnancy losses and her own adoptions and working with women in crisis.
The mission was and still is to help families and birthmothers come together. Lifetime’s specialty is assisting and supporting birthparents in their search to find qualified Christian adoptive families. With the assistance of the Internet, Lifetime is able to provide adoption services and bring together prospective adoptive families and birthparents from all over the U.S. and military families overseas!
On average, Lifetime receives 300 phone calls daily and is available for emergencies 24-hours a day. Over the years, Lifetime has become known for its caring and genuine concern for birthmothers’ well-being before and after adoption.
Lifetime has a national outreach program to educate the public and professionals about the benefits of adoption. Lifetime welcomes the media to call upon us for our expertise and to answer any questions on adoption-related issues.
Lifetime is a member with an A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau of Sacramento, is a member of the Grass Valley/Nevada County Chamber of Commerce and the California Association of Employers, National Adoption Congress.