We can give you the support and help you need as you consider if adoption is the best choice for your situation. Please pick up the phone and call us. We are standing by right now!
Lifetime Christian Adoption Provides All Adoption Services Free to You!
Our Free Services:
• 24 Hour Adoption Answer Line to answer any questions you may have by calling
• Quality counseling, goal setting and help with confidential decisions.
• Compassionate, personalized attention and support, regardless of your decision to adopt or parent.
• A nationwide selection of screened and qualified Christian Adoptive Families who are ready to adopt infants and older children.
• The opportunity to choose your baby’s adoptive parents.
• The option to exchange letters and photos after the adoption, and the opportunity to meet the adoptive family. You may even request annual visits or videos if you desire!
• Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals, all at no cost to you.
• Help and advocacy for your current situation.
• The opportunity to qualify for a college scholarship through Lifetime Foundation so that you can fulfill your own dreams. Visit www.LifetimeFoundation.org to learn more.
• Assistance with maternity clothes, toiletries, and household items through our Birthmother Blessings program. Visit www.BirthmotherBlessings.com to learn more.
Learn How Your Baby Will Benefit From An Open Adoption:
• Knowing that he or she was loved enough to want the best for them.
• Knowledge of why he or she was adopted, because you cared.
• Opportunity to receive information about his or her biological family.
• Chance to know genealogy and medical information.
• Opportunity for on-going communication with the birth family.
Video About Open Adoption
In this video, Lifetime birthmother Kasey shares about how her open adoption plan works. Kasey visits with the adoptive family & her child, as well as exchanging letters and photos.
Take the First Step Today to Learn More About Open Adoption
• Call us now at 1-800-923-6784. If you rather, you can reach us on Skype – our screen name is “lifetimecoordinator”
• Contact us via email if you prefer.
• Browse waiting adoptive families.
• Whatever your decision, we want to help and bless you.