"...whoever welcomes a child like this.... welcomes Me."
Lifetime can give you the support and help you need as you consider if adoption is the best choice for your situation.
Do you have questions about adoption? Call us toll free at 1-800-923-6784. We can are available 24/7 with confidential assistance, day or night. We want to help you!
Lifetime Christian Adoption Provides All Adoption Services Free to You!
Our Free Services Include:
- 24 Hour Adoption Answer Line to answer any questions you may have at 1-800-923-6784.
- Access to quality counseling from a licensed counselor and/or a peer counselor
- Compassionate, personalized attention and support, regardless of your decision to adopt or parent.
- A nationwide selection of screened and qualified Christian Adoptive Families who are ready to adopt infants and older children.
- The opportunity to choose your baby’s adoptive parents.
- The option to exchange letters and photos after the adoption, and the opportunity to meet the adoptive family. You may even request annual visits or videos if you desire!
- Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals, all at no cost to you.
- Help and advocacy for your current situation.
- The opportunity to qualify for a college scholarship through Lifetime Foundation so that you can fulfill your own dreams. Visit www.LifetimeFoundation.org to learn more.
- Assistance with maternity clothes, toiletries, and household items through our Birthmother Blessings program. Visit www.BirthmotherBlessings.com to learn more.
How Your Baby Will Benefit From An Open Adoption:
- Knowing that he or she was loved enough to want the best for them.
- Knowledge of why he or she was adopted, because you cared.
- Opportunity to receive information about his or her biological family.
- Chance to know genealogy and medical information.
- Opportunity for on-going communication with the birth family.
Video About Open Adoption
In this video, Lifetime birthmother Kasey shares about how her open adoption plan works. Kasey visits with the adoptive family & her child, as well as exchanging letters and photos.
Take the First Step Today to Learn More About Open Adoption
And you can browse waiting adoptive families right now!
Whatever your decision, we’re here to help and you. Please Call Today. We Are Ready to Speak with You!