"...whoever welcomes a child like this.... welcomes Me."
The First Steps to Making an Adoption Plan for Your Baby
At Lifetime Christian Adoption, we strive to help guide and support all birth parents as they make the decision as to who will love and care for their children. If you’d like to discuss your options as a birth parent, please call our office anytime at 1-800-923-6784.
Lifetime is here to walk you through the adoption process every step of the way. We are only a phone call away, day or night! Call us at
If you’d like to get started with adoption now, you can follow these 6 steps:
- Review the Christian adoptive families on this site.
- Decide on your first, second, and possibly third choice.
- Call us at 1-800-923-6784 and we will give you more info on the families you have chosen.
- Fill out adoption paperwork online using this link: Adoption Paperwork for Pregnant Women.
- If you would like counseling at this time, please call our office with a time that would be convenient for you. Counseling is available with a counselor in your area, or also on the phone if you prefer.
- When you are ready, you may speak with any of the adoptive families in which you are interested and, if you would like to, you may meet them in person. We encourage you to take a friend, mother, or baby’s father if you’d like to your meeting.