The First Steps to Making an Adoption Plan for Your Baby
At Lifetime Christian Adoption, we strive to help guide and support all birth parents as they make the decision as to who will love and care for their children.
If you are considering adoption, please call our office anytime at 1-800-923-6784 if you would like to discuss your options as a birth parent. You can also reach us on Skype; our screen name is “lifetimecoordinator”.
You may follow the steps below if you would like to get started now by using our website.
- Review the Christian adoptive families on this site.
- Decide on your first, second, and possibly third choice.
- Call the Lifetime Christian Adoption office at 1-800-923-6784 and we will give you more information on the families you have chosen. We can also arrange a phone conference, if you desire.
- We will send you some forms to fill out. You need to return them to us with proof of pregnancy. Or, you can fill out our paperwork online using this link: Adoption Paperwork for Pregnant Women.
- If you would like counseling at this time, please call our office with a time that would be convenient for you. Counseling is available with a counselor in your area, or also on the phone if you prefer.
- When you are ready, you may speak with any of the adoptive families in which you are interested and, if you would, you may meet them in person. We encourage you to take a friend, mother, or birthfather if you’d like to your meeting. If you both decide to meet at a public restaurant, the adoptive family can pick you up if you like and bring you back after you’ve spent some time together at the restaurant.