“…whoever welcomes a child like this…. welcomes Me.”
Meet Eric & Jamie
A video message from Eric & Jamie
A Letter from Eric & Jamie
Hello, thank you for taking the time to read our profile and getting to know a little about us. We are a Christ-centered family of four; Jamie, Eric, and our two children, Elliot and Aubrie. We are all completely overjoyed that we will be expanding our family! We enjoy traveling to new places. We also find joy in exploring the world around our home through hiking trips, camping trips, and fun trips to the park. We are so excited to love your child as we go through our adventures together.
We have been married since 2013 and love spending time together. Whether we have been in the woods hiking in the Ozarks, on a beach bordered by Mayan ruins, or journeying across the rolling hills of Ireland, we have loved living life together off the beaten path.
In 2015 our son, Elliot, was born, and in 2017 we were blessed with our daughter, Aubrie. We have always wanted a big family, but our daughter’s birth brought problems for Jamie that meant we couldn’t continue our family’s growth. God then placed a desire for adoption on our hearts.
We know to cherish every little moment because it goes by so fast. Our next child will be the last grandkid on each side, so the amount of love, snuggles, and joy will be endless. Not to mention our kids are beyond excited to share all of their favorite baby toys and books we have saved.
Things we love doing together and can’t wait to share with your child:
- Movie nights
- Craft time
- Sneaking away for a weekend at Silver Dollar City to ride all the roller coasters!
Jamie’s attributes that made me fall in love with her:
- Her faith is unwavering.
- Family is her top priority.
- She loves to learn new skills. (furniture restoration, cooking, gardening)
- She is always willing to be spontaneous and open to wherever the day takes her.
- She’s an amazing stay-at-home mom! Basically superwoman.
Activities she loves and can’t wait to share with another child:
- Painting: She loves to paint and has inspired our daughter’s love for painting as well.
- Gardening: Every morning, she’s out there watering the plants. The kids love to pick all of the ripe fruits. It’s their morning wake-up routine outside.
- Cooking: Every night the kitchen becomes the place to be. She loves showing the kids how whatever we grow can turn into a meal.
Eric’s attributes that made me fall in love with him:
- He’s stable. He’s the one everyone can count on.
- He’s a true problem solver. (He’s basically Vanilla Ice, “If there was a problem, Yo, He’ll solve it”)
- He’s a hard worker and makes sure we have all that we need.
- He makes the mundane moments fun.
- Also, did you see those blue eyes? I mean, obviously, they captured me from the beginning.
Activities he loves and can’t wait to share with another child:
- Nature Walks: He loves hiking and has the kids imagine they are hunting dragons and bad guys while on the trails.
- Launching rockets: Anything space and science is his passion. He has sparked a fire in the kids and they love building and launching rockets together.
- Restoring old cars: He restored cars with his dad when he was little and loves to carry on those memories now.
Elliot (6) is our engineer. He builds and creates new things everyday. Also he’s obsessed with technology old and new. Our entire family gives him all of the things they don’t use anymore (robot vacuums, iPods, speakers, etc.).
Aubrie (5) is our artist. She is advancing quickly in dance classes. She loves to paint, draw, and make things out of play doh.
These two are sweethearts. They help us cook dinner, care for our dog, and jump in to help clean the house. They will easily excel as a big brother and big sister.
Our home is located in a small town in Oklahoma. The town we live in is a supportive and fun community with parades and exciting events for kids. We are walking distance to our neighborhood park and our city library. We are only a few minutes’ drive to the Zoo, or many lakes and hiking trails. Our house has become the house that our friends and family want to hang out at. The backyard is where the kiddos love to hang out with their friends but it’s also where we grow our veggies. The garden is Jamie’s happy place.
Your child will always be unconditionally loved, supported, and encouraged in our home and we will provide them with a relationship with Jesus Christ. You will always be an integral part of his or her life, and we will raise them to know their story and to understand and appreciate you for what you did for him or her. Your child will be loved so much by us, by our families, by our friends, and he or she will always know the great love you have for them as well. Thank you again for considering us. We will be praying for you every single day.
Learn More About Eric & Jamie
|Our Education||Bachelors of Science in Organizational Leadership||Bachelors of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management|
|Our Professions||Director of Operations||Stay at Home Mom|
|Stay-At-Home||No||Yes full time|
|Our Racial Background||Caucasian||Caucasian|
|Some of Eric & Jamie's Favorites|
|Food||Indian and Pizza||Mexican and Burgers|
|T.V. Show||The Big Bang Theory||New Girl|
|Movie||Cinderella Man||Pride and Prejudice|
|Dessert||Icecream||Chocolate Chip Cookies|
|More About Our Family|
|Our Special Interests|
-Anything outdoors (camping, playing at the park, and hiking)
Our faith in Jesus gives us hope every day. His grace has saved us from ourselves and brought us back to Him in a way that only He could. Because of His grace, we believe in living our faith. Not just attending church on Sunday, but truly being the Church in our daily lives. Generosity is extremely important for us. Jesus generously gave His life for us, the least we can do is be generous to others.
|Our Musical Interest|
|About Our Home|
We have a family dog named Stella who is a sweet little toy poodle. She loves playing with the kids and is very gentle when babies visit. Our home is focused on being outside whenever possible and laughing as much as we can!
|We Prefer a Child Who Is...|
|Age of Child|
Newborn to 4 years old
Yes! with the oldest up to 4 years old.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our family. We will always strive to create a fun, loving, nurturing home, that instills confidence in who your child is through the love and grace of Jesus Christ. They will always be unconditionally accepted in their home, and we will always support, encourage, and help them. Your child will grow up knowing their story and where he or she came from. You will always be an integral part of his or her life, and we plan to raise your child with an understanding and appreciation for you and the sacrifice you are making for him or her. We will love your child for all of our lives, and give everything we have to their success. Thank you so much for your consideration of us.