Here are 5 steps that every Christian hoping to adopt a baby should follow:
- Determine the type of adoption that is best for you, including the age range and racial background of the child you want to parent.
- Find the qualified adoption professional who will help you build your family.
- Complete the required paperwork, profile, and other requirements to become qualified to adopt.
- Prayerfully wait for the child God has for you, using this time of waiting to prepare for parenting.
- Joyfully say “Yes!” when you are blessed with the opportunity to adopt a child.
These tips were excerpted from Lifetime Christian Adoption Founder Mardie Caldwell’s book on Christian adoption, Called to Adoption.